top of page
The Artists' Society of Dearborn (ASD)was established by a small group of artists in 1949 with Pansy Taylor elected as the first president (an annual award is named after her).
During its early evolution, it was also successively known with its present name, as the Art Institute of Dearborn, and as the Dearborn Arts and Crafts.
In 1999, in honor of its 50th anniversary, the group restored the original name.
Now we are social group of artists who love to create and exhibit.
Here are some pages of ASD history:
Pancy Taylor Awards
Pancy Taylor Award, 1981
Panzy Taylor Award, 1999
bottom of page